the olsens finally ditched the homeless look

Am I the only one that thinks they both look like they have issues with narcotics? They just have that "look" to me. Their clothes, weight, pallor. Their entire look is very typical to me.

Okay, don't stone me, I know that they're worth about a gazillion dollars each, but I just can't take these two girls seriously. They have ZERO talent in my book. Their father is the talented one for his "marketing" magic.

Ok...at least they're not in the homeless duds. I really think they need to lighten up on the red lipstick and straighten their hair..IMO their hair looks great when it's straightened. But that makeup..it doesn't make them look grown up or anything at all, it makes them look like they were playing in their mother's makeup.

No matter what they do, or what they wear, or what color their hair is, they will always, always, always look like little girls playing dress-up in GRANDMA'S old clothes. I.e. the sky-high pumps that are a size too big, the chintzy fur stole, the big clown-red lips, etc.

the one in green (mk?) is so skinny. :sad:
i think print*model's right on the money here.

print*model said:
Am I the only one that thinks they both look like they have issues with narcotics? They just have that "look" to me. Their clothes, weight, pallor. Their entire look is very typical to me.