The oldies club! 2001-2004

Yay, I'm in! Bought this beauty :heart: authenticated by the lovely ksuromax on the AT thread. Not sure of the year, I believe 2002. All I know for sure is that I'm so (insert expletive here) happy. It View attachment 5082479View attachment 5082480View attachment 5082481is the softest, lightest, leather I've ever come across, an absolute beauty.
OH MY!!!!! Look at her condition, she looks brand new!!! What an amazing find. Huge congrats on your 2001 Gold Tag Caramel Flat Brass First....these FBF bags always make my heart skip a beat! :love:

Yay, I'm in! Bought this beauty :heart: authenticated by the lovely ksuromax on the AT thread. Not sure of the year, I believe 2002. All I know for sure is that I'm so (insert expletive here) happy. It View attachment 5082479View attachment 5082480View attachment 5082481is the softest, lightest, leather I've ever come across, an absolute beauty.
This is such a perfectly gorgeous vintage piece and it is in amazing condition! Congratulations and enjoy carrying her :hbeat:

• Love
Reactions: thebattagirl
Reactions: Monz1987
Y
Hi friends! I know the early bags like 2003 have some discrepancies when we try to authenticate them. Has anyone encountered different lining in the main body of the bag then in the front pocket? I just got what would be a 2003 city that checks off all the boxes but it has a front pocket lined in a silkier material. Thnx!
Yes, some of my 03 ph City have front pocket lined in a silkier material :yes: