The Old School RM's I have once had and stupidly sold.... :(

I have sold a lot of my bags on eBay so I can’t see what they were. From my feedback there was plenty of RM in there. I have over 400 feedback lol ,NO, not all bags but maybe mostly bags ha ha. Went through so many different brands of bags. I really wish I could see what RM or what else I had because I can’t really remember all the bags I have had and sold. I’d probably be crying if I could see what they were :/

This is what I do...buy bags...then see something else I like better, then I sell the bags to help fund the other bag....then eventually the other bag gets sold for one reason or another and what do I have to show for it???? :facepalm: :nuts: It's a vicious cycle!!! I need therapy!
Oh that's what I do but with men, trade them in sometimes you just have to! (just mostly kidding)
I can't believe I missed this thread! You had a GE MAB?????
Don't feel bad. Because at the time you weren't enjoying them enough to keep them and probably really enjoyed the other bags?

And last but not least....OMG, I just can't remember owning this and it has PAISLEY lining!!! It's a Glazed Espresso MAB-look how perfect the handles are!! Remember how long I was looking for one until recently? I think I sold all these bags to fund more expensive bags...like Balenciaga...and now I don't even have those bags anymore! I still cannot believe I had this in my possession!!! WTF???
View attachment 5054326
View attachment 5054329
How would you say Balenciaga leather compares to RM?

How would you say Balenciaga leather compares to RM?
They're so different! I used to have an Electric Blue Bal with GSH that had the most delicate leather that I was afraid to use it. It was a gorgeous bag but having all that money invested and not feel comfortable using it in fear of ruining it just took the fun out of it. Balenciaga uses the same leather for seasons at a time, where RM used so many different leathers. Her leathers are thicker/more chewy and more durable. Balenciaga did come out with the newer Chevre leather with metallic edge that were more durable and not so delicate-I would buy another one of those if I found one in a good color and it has to be a Velo because that's the only style I'm really drawn to. The City is too small, the Part Time is too wide and short...the Work is too huge. Sounds like the 3 bears doesn't it? But seriously, the Velo is the way to go!! :tup:

Reactions: Shelby33
They're so different! I used to have an Electric Blue Bal with GSH that had the most delicate leather that I was afraid to use it. It was a gorgeous bag but having all that money invested and not feel comfortable using it in fear of ruining it just took the fun out of it. Balenciaga uses the same leather for seasons at a time, where RM used so many different leathers. Her leathers are thicker/more chewy and more durable. Balenciaga did come out with the newer Chevre leather with metallic edge that were more durable and not so delicate-I would buy another one of those if I found one in a good color and it has to be a Velo because that's the only style I'm really drawn to. The City is too small, the Part Time is too wide and short...the Work is too huge. Sounds like the 3 bears doesn't it? But seriously, the Velo is the way to go!! :tup:
I thought I liked the day, I know the city would be too small for me but the Velo is the PERFECT size. The Day is larger than I thought.

Reactions: Antonia
I thought I liked the day, I know the city would be too small for me but the Velo is the PERFECT size. The Day is larger than I thought.
I have a bunch of Bal bags, both with the thin and thicker leather. I am not gentle with my bags and so far they have held up. But I rotate my bags at least twice a week. I agree about the Velo - my favorite Bal style! I haven't tried the Day yet, but I can see the comparisons to the Nikki. @Shelby33 did you try a Day?

I have a bunch of Bal bags, both with the thin and thicker leather. I am not gentle with my bags and so far they have held up. But I rotate my bags at least twice a week. I agree about the Velo - my favorite Bal style! I haven't tried the Day yet, but I can see the comparisons to the Nikki. @Shelby33 did you try a Day?
No, I haven't tried any of them yet. Just thinking about it for now. I just worry about durability.

Reactions: samfalstaff