The Oh Damn i just splurged on BE thread - the antidote to Mindful

I really want to see that TMA midi in cream. Did you get it yet?

No, not yet. I staggered things a bit as I can't afford to pay for 4 bags all at once. I'd seen a pic of one in a light colour in a very early thread in this forum and loved it. I'm going with gold hardware and red lining - Jackie thinks it will look amazing.

I can't wait! I've got bags arriving until January heh heh heh!:biggrin:

I have been really been so far away from my normal behavior last month. I bought 3 BE bags. 3! I usually am good w/ purchases, but not so much for July. I bought a matte tan TME Midi, a black pebbled glossy TME Midi and a matte tan Indulge Me. Do you see a theme w/ the TME midi? I have 3 now and I love that bag- it really works for me.

VanBod, Elizat: sounds like you're both getting some gorgy bags.

Hipnycmom: An ostrich Angel Purse?!?!?! The other bags sound utterly gorgeous, but my imagination has been totally captured by the idea of an ostrich AP.

Hipnyc..Oh I totally missed you're one of those getting the ostrich..I did not dare to..I already lost two APs.....i.e. my pups had a lot of fun!!!
These two little monkeys have destroyed a lot with their antics!

BTW..I like this thread.....lol....

I do too, bonniekir! It might end up one of my fave threads.

Today's little splurge: Large Hug Me in coffee pebbled leather. I so love the whole BEC concept. I love playing with my orders every morning.

bonnie, the ostrich AP is a very special gift for a very special friend. It is absolutely beautiful and I am tempted to keep it for myself!

As far as bag shopping goes, this is always my worst time of year. It must be the weather (dreary and rainy in these parts).

I love this thread!

You know, I parked my tail in the mindful thread during the last sale but it didn't seem to have the desired effect since I would up with my spankin' gorgeous choco crash MMS midi. My bag interest tends to go in fits...I see lots of styles I like and then I have a dry few months. Anyone else feel that way?

Last edited:

Today's little splurge: Large Hug Me in coffee pebbled leather. I so love the whole BEC concept. I love playing with my orders every morning.

OMG..et tu gga..lol..I splurged too...hahaha..two maxi Hold mes in the Pony..one with the Black silver and lining and base in pebbled Black and also the peculiar type of leather: the Brown/ White / Silver..not so decided with lining and base ..either Mottled Silver or Bone! and while I was having fun also a Clutch me in the Black Pony! ( Getting one as well in the old Tan)

This BEC is like playing with paper dolls !:biggrin:

I'm so curious how the Coffee will look like!
I really love the leather and colour :smile:....but can't make up my mind for getting it in either the Hug me or the maxi Hold me.

bonnie, the ostrich AP is a very special gift for a very special friend. It is absolutely beautiful and I am tempted to keep it for myself!

As far as bag shopping goes, this is always my worst time of year. It must be the weather (dreary and rainy in these parts).

This will be a very lovely thing to do...if you can keep yourself from keeping it:smile:

Do you have a picture ??

I think I can shop all year round, I'm afraid :graucho:

Last edited:

GGA - you sound just like me! I usually sit down to TPF in the evening (although, ok, I admit I try to squeeze in a peak first thing before I start work and ok, maybe a bit during my lunch hour) and have a look at the day's threads, pictures etc. Then I head off to BE and look at what group bespokes are going or build a bag. I can't wait to see what new styles there will be but also what new colours my favourites will be available in.

I love this thread!

You know, I parked my tail in the mindful thread during the last sale but it didn't seem to have the desired effect since I would up with my spankin' gorgeous choco crash MMS midi. My bag interest tends to go in fits...I see lots of styles I like and then I have a dry few months. Anyone else feel that way?

When I am busy, I don't have the time to shop at all, or even think of it, so I sometimes need to catch up!:biggrin:

I had a bit of a dry spell the entire Spring, but it's over now!

Now take the LM..I just did not look at this model for months...then a bespoke came along..and I was hooked. So while many of you had this bag for a long time, I sort of needed to do this "catching up"..lol.. But I think I'm done!!

OMG..et tu gga..lol..I splurged too...hahaha..two maxi Hold mes in the Pony..one with the Black silver and lining and base in pebbled Black and also the peculiar type of leather: the Brown/ White / Silver..not so decided with lining and base ..either Mottled Silver or Bone! and while I was having fun also a Clutch me in the Black Pony! ( Getting one as well in the old Tan)

This BEC is like playing with paper dolls !:biggrin:

I'm so curious how the Coffee will look like!
I really love the leather and colour :smile:....but can't make up my mind for getting it in either the Hug me or the maxi Hold me.

I'm betting if you lined up both our orders from the limited leathers sale, we'd have quite a time figuring out which one belonged to which of us. I have gone a bit pony crazy too, lol. And it really is like playing with paper dolls. Jackie says she doesn't care that I keep changing my orders around right up to the point that the workshop picks them up, so I keep having fun!

I'm intrigued by the coffee myself. I'll be interested to see how it looks IRL.

I'm glad we snapped up our purchases on the leather sale while we did as it looks like the BEC prices have gone up by £20 -£35.

I'd like to get the Be Mine Mini in Navy Sheen too as I can't see myself affording many more bags after this - I'm starting part time studies!

I'm glad we snapped up our purchases on the leather sale while we did as it looks like the BEC prices have gone up by £20 -£35.

I'd like to get the Be Mine Mini in Navy Sheen too as I can't see myself affording many more bags after this - I'm starting part time studies!

????? All the bags that I looked at on BEC just now seemed to be the same price as before. Which styles do you mean?