the official sketches and colors of Balenciaga Autumn/Winter 06/07

joyfishyu

Jan 23, 2006
I received the attachment from a supplier in Italy on Jan. 24, and was thinking it would be better seeking you ladies' advice before pre-ordering.

But, but, but....I was too excited to notice that the deadline for orders was actually yesterday!!! I am totally screwed!!!!!:sick:

Yet, I still want to share this with you all. At least we will have some idea about how B bags will look like this Autumn/Winter:lol:

Attachments

• DSC04015.JPG
    DSC04015.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC04016.JPG
    DSC04016.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC04017.JPG
    DSC04017.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 381
  • DSC04020.JPG
    DSC04020.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 543
not familiar with the colors, seems like french pronunciation or what. My native language is not English nor French:shame: The only two I know for sure is Noir=Black & Blanc=White. What about the rest of them?

Greige
Truffe (is this similar to the color of truffle?:shame: )
Sapin
Bleu Roi
Grenat
Rouge Vif
hard to tell from the pic...:wacko:

murasaki said:
Oh my gosh, fall 06 colors already?! That was fast. How'd you get to be the lucky bunny to get these attachments? Are you a buyer?

Yes. Actually i just started an online-store selling designer handbags to my friends and their friends, things like that. I really feel lucky to find this supplier. They had many wonderful stuff and most of them are new in season.

But haven't ordered from them yet, coz I feel I still do not know much about bags:shame: That is why I want to stuck with this forum:lol:

The wonders of babelfish :lol:

Grenat = garnet (like a deep deep red?)
greige = didn't translate, I'm guessing greyish beige (that is the color of plain undyed fabric which is called greige goods)
Sapin = fir tree (dark green??)
truffe = truffle like the earthy fungus??
Bleu roi = blue king ?? Perhaps like royal blue or something...
Rouge vif = sharp red

Thanks for sharing by the way =)

This is breaking news for the Balenciaga forums ^_~

Cristina said:
The Rouge Vif swatch looks :love: so does the Grenat.

Seems like everywhere around the world, Red is quite a popular color.

Read an article about the waiting list for Paddington in Taiwan, people waited for half a year to get the Red (oh, I guess, the Rouge Vif:biggrin: ) Paddington. I couldn't find it anywhere online in the States neither. Must be well worth the waiting...sigh...Those who have them are the real lucky bunnies:cry:

murasaki said:
The wonders of babelfish :lol:

Grenat = garnet (like a deep deep red?)
greige = didn't translate, I'm guessing greyish beige (that is the color of plain undyed fabric which is called greige goods)
Sapin = fir tree (dark green??)
truffe = truffle like the earthy fungus??
Bleu roi = blue king ?? Perhaps like royal blue or something...
Rouge vif = sharp red

Thanks for sharing by the way =)

This is breaking news for the Balenciaga forums ^_~

You are sooooo sweet!:nuts:

Omg... I want the rouge and the truffle colors!! :love: The grenat looks very close to bordeaux from last season. Thanks joyfish!! Please keep us up to date with new info. :amuse:

CeeJay is going to go nuts with these new colors. :lol:

Irissy said:
Omg... I want the rouge and the truffle colors!! :love: The grenat looks very close to bordeaux from last season. Thanks joyfish!! Please keep us up to date with new info. :amuse:

CeeJay is going to go nuts with these new colors. :lol:

Making you ladies go nuts is my ultimate responsibility:lol: :lol:

joyfishyu said:
Seems like everywhere around the world, Red is quite a popular color.

Read an article about the waiting list for Paddington in Taiwan, people waited for half a year to get the Red (oh, I guess, the Rouge Vif:biggrin: ) Paddington. I couldn't find it anywhere online in the States neither. Must be well worth the waiting...sigh...Those who have them are the real lucky bunnies:cry:

Well, the RED color is considered to be "good luck" in Asian culture so hence the popularity.