The Official Selena Gomez thread

I don't have any hate for Selena and I feel really bad she has to deal with an illness, but she seems like a very angry, closed off, insecure girl. I have no idea what she has been through emotionally but it must have been rough. She just comes off as angry to me.

She has no talent. She can't sing, write songs or dance. She hasn't got a great personality... but she's cute as a button and desperately trying to stay in the limelight, using her adorable looks. That's enough to make a person grouchy.

She has no talent. She can't sing, write songs or dance. She hasn't got a great personality... but she's cute as a button and desperately trying to stay in the limelight, using her adorable looks. That's enough to make a person grouchy.

omg i dk why they made me laugh out loud. i legit laughed so hard:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I won't even give her the 'looks' thing. Very plain.

I rarely see a 'good' picture of her that gets my attention. The magazine cover in the white suit is one of the better ones though.

http://www.at40.com/top-40/chart/38145

According to Top 40 she's doing something right, she's #1.

Selena Gomez Number of songs: 11 | Total weeks on charts: 590 Appearing in a total number of: 75 charts | Total period running: 1400 days https://tr.im/sek7r

Yes, but her people are making her number one.

She can't sing, she needs one of those voice correcting microphones. She's not writing the songs, her people hire good song writers. No one seems to be able to teach her to dance, which is fine with me, Linda Ronstadt just stood on stage with nothing but that remarkable voice of hers.

I do think she is adorable, as I said. She has the cutest looking baby face.

I think the one thing she has as a singer that a lot of singers are lacking today is stage presence and the ability to evoke emotion which I attribute to her acting background. She has a lot of presence and expression in the music video for her new song.