The Official ROUND 2 TPF Beauty Swap Box (Round Robin) thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the first box back!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, you guys are way too sweet! Your love notes to me were just plain adorable. Like I've said before, the success of the beauty boxes have always been because of YOU. I'm just a happy spectator!

Secondly, holy Batman you guys crammed a lot of stuff in here! I'm impressed with the packaging skills - you all must be experts at Tetris to get everything angled properly to fit. My hands are now shimmering with glitter and perfume and lotion after handling everything....and I love it!

Third, here's my haul, which is honestly 1/80th of what is still in that box. I love everything I got!

- Burts Bee hand salve, Res-Q ointment, 2 lip shimmers, and a lip balm
- Nic's Sticks in Violet's Go (always wanted to try this!)
- Covergirl Exact Eyelights in Black Gold (I have another one of these and love it)
- 2 polishes - Opi in Russian Navy and Butter London in Chancer (such purty colors!)
- Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel and Color Amplifying Conditioner (love the smell of HE)
- Flora by Gucci perfume sample (I've been nursing the sample I already owned, so now I have another one!)
- Pantene hairspray and shampoo samples
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate in Top Tier Truffle
- Mary Kay lipstick in Redwood and lip pencil in Blush Blossom
- Bipolarbear's awesome contribution of $10 gift certificate to treasuredfinds.com! Can't wait to buy something fun!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I can't wait to get the final box and start rearranging for the next round! Despite all the careful packaging, there were some items that exploded in their respective plastic baggies so I will get rid of those. This was so much fun, thanks ladies!!!

I just got the first box back!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, you guys are way too sweet! Your love notes to me were just plain adorable. Like I've said before, the success of the beauty boxes have always been because of YOU. I'm just a happy spectator!

Secondly, holy Batman you guys crammed a lot of stuff in here! I'm impressed with the packaging skills - you all must be experts at Tetris to get everything angled properly to fit. My hands are now shimmering with glitter and perfume and lotion after handling everything....and I love it!

Third, here's my haul, which is honestly 1/80th of what is still in that box. I love everything I got!

- Burts Bee hand salve, Res-Q ointment, 2 lip shimmers, and a lip balm
- Nic's Sticks in Violet's Go (always wanted to try this!)
- Covergirl Exact Eyelights in Black Gold (I have another one of these and love it)
- 2 polishes - Opi in Russian Navy and Butter London in Chancer (such purty colors!)
- Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel and Color Amplifying Conditioner (love the smell of HE)
- Flora by Gucci perfume sample (I've been nursing the sample I already owned, so now I have another one!)
- Pantene hairspray and shampoo samples
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate in Top Tier Truffle
- Mary Kay lipstick in Redwood and lip pencil in Blush Blossom
- Bipolarbear's awesome contribution of $10 gift certificate to treasuredfinds.com! Can't wait to buy something fun!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I can't wait to get the final box and start rearranging for the next round! Despite all the careful packaging, there were some items that exploded in their respective plastic baggies so I will get rid of those. This was so much fun, thanks ladies!!!

LOVE the Butter London polish!

Sailor: you made a great start but you need piggy lessons!

Is the darker nail polish a deep violet? I LOVE that color.

Glad you got lots of Burts Bees. Great for summer.

You are also too modest. You totally rock and it's time you owned it!

Drumroll......the final box arrived!!
:dothewave:

Tons of stuff, but unfortunately quite a few things got all over the place so I have to throw a bunch of stuff out. Nonetheless, I was able to pick out some very cool items to add to my overall haul!

- Philosophy Hope in a Jar (always wanted to try this stuff!!)
- Benefit lipstick in Lady's Choice
- Bobbi Brown lipstick in Roseberry
- ELF lipstick in Bare Brown
- Smashbox O-Gloss
- Sephora lip gloss in Bronzed Beauty (can you tell I love lip stuff?)
- Origins Sensory Therapy lotion (smells sooooo good and perfect for stressful days!)
- Loreal HIP eyeshadow duo in Shady
- Glowelle drink mix sample (I have to admit, it peaked my curiousity)
- Ulta pocket mirror (I totally was going to go out and buy one, so this was perfect!)

That concludes our Beauty Box Round TWO!!! Thanks again to everyone involved in making this such a successful round. :smile: Keep your eyes peeled in September for sign-ups for Round 3....I have two completely bulging boxes of items that are just waiting for new homes! YAY!

The hope in a jar is mine, I think. I have been wondering what happened to it, thought it would have been claimed long before now, lol! I am glad Sailor got it though. Thanks again for organizing this! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.