William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

I swear once Covid is over I will have a hard time going back to getting dressed appropriately haha. Good thing I love knit dresses, they at least feel like yoga pants.

I just wish my work clothes would fit... I’m in need of a quarantine diet... too much time from the gym has messed up my workout routine....

I want to get back into working out (I only did at home programs though), but I'm lazier than ever.

Same. I did both gym and home Workouts. With stress and my relatives being sick, I just can’t get the same work out without the gym though so I gained 20 lbs. I’m just counting down the days til I can go back... hopefully I can get back on track and lose this weight. I’ve never weighed so much in my life...

Same. I did both gym and home Workouts. With stress and my relatives being sick, I just can’t get the same work out without the gym though so I gained 20 lbs. I’m just counting down the days til I can go back... hopefully I can get back on track and lose this weight. I’ve never weighed so much in my life...

The past 1.5 years have been stressful for many of us, pandemic and life stress. We’ve had enough ups and downs to pack on 80 pounds. Think positive - It will come off. Be kind to yourself and know that you are doing your best. A lil today, a lil tomorrow, before ya know it you will be running marathons.

Louis def looks older than George did at that point! I wonder if their birthdays have something to do with it? Like is Louis going to be one of the older ones in his class, compared to George?
Anyway, they are major style inspo for my little ones :love:
Such cuties!!
George started nursery at 2 years 6 months in January 2016, Charlotte started age 2 years 8 months in January 2018.
I think Louis should have probably started in January of this year but because Covid happened its only the last two to three weeks or so children have been going back to school.
Our school year in the UK starts September 1st till August 31st so more than likely as its nursery and all three have their birthdays after December, they started in January and the children who were born between September and December (under normal times) would've started in September.
He's a cutie, no doubt about that.

Is it just me or does Louis somehow look older than George?

Do you mean at the same age? The pics are all of their first day at nursery. I think the youngest always benefits being able to do things earlier at the same time as older siblings George was still treated as the baby at 3 Louis is treated like the other older ones he is my fav always has been he has such a cheeky grin and sunny disposition