William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

Prince George, the son of Prince William and Kate Middleton who is third in line to the British throne, has started his first day of school.

George, who was four years old in July, was seen off by his father at the gates of Thomas's Battersea, a mixed-gender private elementary school, on Wednesday morning.

William drove his son into the school, helped him out of the car, and carried his bag. The pair were then greeted by Helen Haslem, head of the lower school, who shook George’s hand before helping him in to class.

that's sweet. I love that william is hands-on with the family. I remember when he drove off in the car with Kate after the wedding. Royal but with some regular person qualities. Son of the people's princess :smile:

Prince George, the son of Prince William and Kate Middleton who is third in line to the British throne, has started his first day of school.

George, who was four years old in July, was seen off by his father at the gates of Thomas's Battersea, a mixed-gender private elementary school, on Wednesday morning.

William drove his son into the school, helped him out of the car, and carried his bag. The pair were then greeted by Helen Haslem, head of the lower school, who shook George’s hand before helping him in to class.

I can't help but think of Diana, she would be so proud her son is such a good father.

I was thinking about this the other day. Do Kate and Will find out beforehand the sex of the baby? I know they didnt reveal it with George or Charlotte publicly but I wonder if they themselves find out or not.

I was thinking about this the other day. Do Kate and Will find out beforehand the sex of the baby? I know they didnt reveal it with George or Charlotte publicly but I wonder if they themselves find out or not.

I don’t think that they do. William once told President ***** he initially forgot to ask about George’s gender when he was born!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...o-ask-whether-George-was-a-boy-or-a-girl.html

After battling severe pregnancy sickness for the past month, Kate Middleton is stepping out for the first time since announcing she is expecting her third child.

On Tuesday, the royal mom joined her husband, Prince William, and brother-in-law, Prince Harry, to celebrate World Mental Health Day at a special Buckingham Palace reception to honor those working in the mental health field and the royal trio’s Heads Together campaign, which aims to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health issues.

kate-middleton-3.jpg

HEATHCLIFF O'MALLEY/DAILY TELEGRAPH/PA WIRE
kate-middleton.jpg