William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

If the UK media did what they were told to do, and leave the couple alone, they may well stand a chance.

If BP can keep Charles & his :censor: (sorry) out of the public glare, they should do the honorable thing and ensure the media leave William and Kate to get on with their relationship.

Media hounding must haunt the poor Prince totally.

I totally agree - why, after everything that has happened, do they continue to hound them.

Why did they keep on pushing them to get married - he is only young, just because he is heir to the throne does not mean that he has to marry the first serious girlfriend he has - OMG let him be a boy first!!!

Let him have a life!

I never believed they really broke up in the first place. It wouldn't surprise me if they staged a breakup to get the press off their bakcs for a while. I wish them much happiness. I love Kate and think she'd be a perfect Queen someday.

I do agree that they are both so young and there is no rush for them to marry now though.

You know I love her to pieces, but the thing is:

Do they even stand a chance or marriage? I don't think she has any royal blood...

Can someone point me to a more reputable articles confirming whether they are back together? TIA!

This is an item in this week's People Magazine:

Three months after a very public split, Prince William and Kate Middleton are quietly and discreetly finding their way back to each other