William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

Ah I can imagine just how she is feeling now, poor girl! Unfortunately I expected this with recent stories of him messing with other women. I fear he will just become a cad like his father where women are concerned!

I too was expecting this - especially after the shenanigans of taking that girl back to his barracks, what was that all about? :wtf:

I too was expecting this - especially after the shenanigans of taking that girl back to his barracks, what was that all about? :wtf:
Oh he was all over her in a club, brought her back to the officers quarters but she said that nothing happened, he was so drunk that he just left her & went to bed.

I heard on news tonight that he has been seen in clubs cuddling girls but always made the excuse that they wanted pics with him - right :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

He is obviously just bored with kate but I suppose better dump her than marry her & treat her like s*** like his father did to his poor mother!

I got so annoyed when i was watching the news and they went "NOW THE HEADLINES. Prince William and Kate Middleton have split up we will be going live to London to talk to ...(aGuy) and see the reaction in London and in OTHER news several people have died in iraq" I was like :wtf: YOUR SERIOUS?? Show a lil respect. Prince William and Kate splitting isnt Breaking news. wasnt like they were going to marry and she was preggers with twins and he ran away with a guy. Anyway i'm sure they will move on she hated the attention of the media anyway.

I got so annoyed when i was watching the news and they went "NOW THE HEADLINES. Prince William and Kate Middleton have split up we will be going live to London to talk to ...(aGuy) and see the reaction in London and in OTHER news several people have died in iraq"
Sad reality of life is that it has become so cheap in this war torn planet that people dying daily now is commonplace & not really all that newsworthy!

If the UK media did what they were told to do, and leave the couple alone, they may well stand a chance.

If BP can keep Charles & his :censor: (sorry) out of the public glare, they should do the honorable thing and ensure the media leave William and Kate to get on with their relationship.

Media hounding must haunt the poor Prince totally.