The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

Sol Ryan

McQueen Scarf Fanatic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Margaritaville :)
I swear once Covid is over I will have a hard time going back to getting dressed appropriately haha. Good thing I love knit dresses, they at least feel like yoga pants.
I just wish my work clothes would fit... I’m in need of a quarantine diet... too much time from the gym has messed up my workout routine....

Sol Ryan

McQueen Scarf Fanatic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Margaritaville :)
I want to get back into working out (I only did at home programs though), but I'm lazier than ever.
Same. I did both gym and home Workouts. With stress and my relatives being sick, I just can’t get the same work out without the gym though so I gained 20 lbs. I’m just counting down the days til I can go back... hopefully I can get back on track and lose this weight. I’ve never weighed so much in my life...

CarryOn2020

Peace
Mar 28, 2020
Same. I did both gym and home Workouts. With stress and my relatives being sick, I just can’t get the same work out without the gym though so I gained 20 lbs. I’m just counting down the days til I can go back... hopefully I can get back on track and lose this weight. I’ve never weighed so much in my life...
The past 1.5 years have been stressful for many of us, pandemic and life stress. We’ve had enough ups and downs to pack on 80 pounds. Think positive - It will come off. Be kind to yourself and know that you are doing your best. A lil today, a lil tomorrow, before ya know it you will be running marathons.