The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

1. Prince William wears bikini for party

London, Sep 13: Prince William appeared in a bikini after dressing up as a Bond girl for a party at his military academy.

According to contactmusic.com, William came wearing a pale blue swimsuit and a garland of flowers around his neck at the 007 party at the Royal Military Academy. His girlfriend Kate Middleton came as secret agent James Bond, wearing a wetsuit and a toy gun.

A source said: "All night he (William) pretended to pout like a Bond Girl, while Kate did her impression of Sean Connery. It's not often you get to spend the evening with the future king wearing a bikini."

--- IANS

2. Where's the pic?? :graucho:

3. I'm looking, I'm looking!

4. Dammit! Still can't find it. I PROMISE I'll post it when a picture is released.

5. *giggles*

6. would love to see this pic :love: :love: :love:

7. yeah, where's the pic.... this should be funny...

8. Pic Pic!

9. Omg... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I GOTTA see the picture!! :nuts:

10. Hmm, I wonder what Prince Charles would have to say about this... ;)

;)

11. me too i love him i wannna see a pic

12. You tease!! I clicked on this thread wanting to see the pic! You'd better find it!! ;)

13. oh my god.. thats hilarious!! cant wait to see the picture!! Where are the paparazzi when u need them!

14. that's funny....can't wait to see pics lol

15. Lololol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice