The Official BV-Purchase-Justification Library

69. Because I don't want to over use my Tea Veneta and think another summery neutral would help.

This is really the rationale I'm using as I cruise for Veneta number 4...

73. I am a good looking Asian that just created my account so I couldn't set my profile picture yet and I deserve a second BV. HAHA I would look so cute and nice!

74. I bring my DSLR with me everyday so I need big bag.

76. Because when I travel on biz it's nice to bring home a functional and well made reminder of my journey. I also bring home cookbooks from my travels.

36. Tomas Maier is an artist and I support the arts

I have said this so many times ... I support artisans and their crafts - local and *especially* abroad :biggrin:

I love that it's handmade!

76. Because when I travel on biz it's nice to bring home a functional and well made reminder of my journey.

I do this too ... I'm traveling and need a souvenir. Let's see if they have a BV nearby. (Or even better is when DH is traveling :graucho:)

77. This color is so ME and I don't have a bag in this color. Or that shade of this color. Or that color/shade in this skin. Or that color/shade/skin in this shape. Or this color accessory, shoe, scarf. BV might never make this color again ... on and on.

78. Oooooh! A SALE!

79. I need a good quality ______ and no one will know how nice it is except me!