the nyc b-bag store has ink & ice blue day bags

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. they've also got the ink weekender, the lilac '06 city & some various cornflower, grey, origan & emerald bags :party:...i won't be buying any of them (since i'm on an official self-imposed b-bag ban :banned:smile:, but had to ask while i was picking up my new fire engine red mini coin purse :tender:...i'll try & take some pictures later for you girls!!!

2. Definetly take pics, I would love to see how the coin purse looks. I just got off the phone with Joseph a little while ago and I should have my first b-bag by Wed.!

3. awesome! thanks for the tip aaallabama! ice blue... yum!

4. Jenn- what are you getting? :smile:

5. Blueberry city. Can't wait for it to come :cutesy: :yahoo:

6. Fun! Can't wait to see pics!

7. How funny...my friend just called me from the BalNYC store asking if she should buy this beautiful blue Work (of course I said :yahoo: ). Her cell phone was dying so she's calling me later to let me know if she got it. :supacool: I wonder if the bag is Ink or Blueberry...:girlsigh:

8. Are any of the bags on sale at Bal-NY?

9. nope, unfortunately, i don't think they ever go on sale there :crybaby:

10. There were bags on sale at Bal-Paris. None of the motorcycle bags, though.

11. Is the blueberry more purplely?

12. nope, blueberry's not purpley at all, it's straight-up blue :yes:

13. She got blueberry!!!!! Ooooh I am SOOOO excited for her!!!! Finally!!!!!! :graucho: :love:

14. Congrats aaa, on your new coin purse! I bet it's very cute and delish in the red!

15. awe, thanks SS, she's sooooooooooooo purdy, i just :heart: fire engine red :tender: ...i used to think they were too much $$$ (& still really do)...but i needed something little to use when i'm not carrying my compagnon...i'll try & post some pictures tomorrow once i can get my camera hooked up to the 'puter :yes:

p.s. i wanna add, that even with these little guys, the fire engine leathers were totally different colors!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice