The Nude Lindy Knockoff

I wonder who gets these things. This is an abberation, it's hard to see what is what is what, it's like a slime jelly monster of handbags. I'm sure it will display a nice grin when carried empty too... :yucky:

Liberté;4312152 said:
I wonder who gets these things. This is an abberation, it's hard to see what is what is what, it's like a slime jelly monster of handbags. I'm sure it will display a nice grin when carried empty too... :yucky:

Not to mention it displays everything in your purse, like what size tampax you are using today...I need that like I need a hole in my head!:wtf::P

Design-wise it's like the creativity fairy vomited all over it. There is too much going on: transparency, gold chain and chunky hardware, black patent leather, unconventional handle placement... It's all just TOO MUCH.

And so, not really that much like a Lindy, thank goodness.

Maybe Angelfish is right, maybe it is an homage... of a sort.

I simply don't understand the transparent bag thing, maybe because I always have my tampons, kids' toys rolling at the bottom of my bag (no matter how hard I try!)

When something came into my mother's line of vision that she didn't like, she would turn her head and say "I can't look at that." Well....I can't look at that.