The Nude Lindy Knockoff

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and it's Dolce!!! :wtf: I am in a state of shock!

2. :amazed:

3. I can't see any significant similarity between lindy and that dolce, so I won't say it is a knockoff, plus i kind of like that dolce actually, JMO

4. Ummmmm,........ugly.

5. Oh ugh

6. eewwui! que feo!!

7. Oh my ... Did I see it correctly? D&G?!

8. Yikes! As they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)

9. :shocked::tdown:

10. lol... watz happening??? Designers running out of ideas therefore they need to "borrow" :roflmfao:

11. I actually recoiled from the screen when that image popped up.

Wow.

12. D & G has been using that shape for a FEW seasons, actually. I really dig their clothes and shoes, even handbags from time to time... but they started to lose me when they started using this style, moments after Lindy became popular. I know the designers use each other for inspiration all the time and it's expected, but this one seemed a little too far.

Or maybe it's an homage, hard to say.

13. its a contradiction when other famous designers knockoff other designers' design & call it their own, & that is fine...

but when a small-fry manufacturer produces a lookalike (tt can look just like tt d&g bag w/o any branding) - its called a replica & that is a copyright infringement...

i dont get how this world revolves...