The nude color question

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
Hey everyone !

So I am newbie actually at CL I have 2 pairs in my collection and yesterday I ordered my 3rd pair[emoji2][emoji1360] The pigalles follies in Nude !

But ! I came across some days ago there are different shades of the nude color. Some are in the more pink powder shade and others are more in the beige...at the CL website there is only 1 Nude you can choose BUT even in the "model" pictures you can see different shades of nude.

The first pair is follies and the second one is pigalle, how will I know which nude I will receive ? Or does anyone have an explanation ? I can even we the difference between the colours in the store.

Thank you everybody[emoji1]

IMG_1488008941.408916.jpg

IMG_1488008953.623815.jpg

Hi:

The pigalle follies comes in the color "nude" patent which is the color you are showing.... but it also comes in the color "pink" patent which is a very light pink.... I think it is the same color as "ballerina" (sometimes the box says ballerina pink....so more confusion) available in the so Kate's.... the pink patent is different from the rose pink and the Indian pink which is much darker.....anyway, I have the nude and the pink...will try to post comparison photos.....but it took a lot of research on my part to find all of this info.....

Reactions: BettySpagetty
I totally understand what you are saying. I wore a pair of new simples in nude to Neiman Marcus and tried on a pair of so Kates also in nude. They were totally different shades of nude, one with more yellow undertones and one with more pink tones. I don't have the answer to your question but I can tell you definitively that they are both called nude and they are totally different colors

I totally understand what you are saying. I wore a pair of new simples in nude to Neiman Marcus and tried on a pair of so Kates also in nude. They were totally different shades of nude, one with more yellow undertones and one with more pink tones. I don't have the answer to your question but I can tell you definitively that they are both called nude and they are totally different colors

Thank you for your input !!! I think different CL models have different tones of nude color. I hope to receive them today or tomorrow and we'll see soooo excited[emoji1] If they won't work out I'll buy the Ones below !

IMG_1488175353.523937.jpg