The Novak...your thoughts

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
I've been thinking hard about a red Alexander McQueen, Novak but have never seen the bag in person. Does anyone have that bag? Other than NAP; where can you buy it? What do you like/dislike about it?:blink:

Ginger, if you do a search and look up Novak on the forum, you will find a lot of rave reviews for it from previous thread discussions, mine included. I decided against it in the end...I like the LV red alma bag more personally....kinda similar.....

Ginger said:
I've been thinking hard about a red Alexander McQueen, Novak but have never seen the bag in person. Does anyone have that bag? Other than NAP; where can you buy it? What do you like/dislike about it?:blink:

i want a novak! but seems NAP is sold out... i can't decide between the brown and red though. but i love the design. i haven't seen one in person though, just based on pictures.

Doesn't someone here have it on their bag showcase? It's the person with five or so really stellar bags. I cannot remember who...can someone help me? I remember that we were all impressed by her unique collection.

fayden said:
i want a novak! but seems NAP is sold out... i can't decide between the brown and red though. but i love the design. i haven't seen one in person though, just based on pictures.

Now Fayden.... if you order it remember we'll make a deal when you get bag bulimia.:nuts: :lol: :idea: :love:

SoyBean001 said:
Ginger, if you do a search and look up Novak on the forum, you will find a lot of rave reviews for it from previous thread discussions, mine included. I decided against it in the end...I like the LV red alma bag more personally....kinda similar.....

Oh yes that's what has me thinking about the Novak. Did you hear that Vlad & Megs it's all your fault???? :love: :P