The Nine Lives of Chloe King

Jan 4, 2009
In the one-hour scripted drama The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Chloe King is looking forward to celebrating her birthday with her friends and single mother, just like every other year…that is until she starts developing heightened abilities and discovers she's being pursued by a mysterious figure. Chloe soon learns she's part of an ancient race which has been hunted by human assassins for millennia —and that she may be their only hope for ultimate survival. The Nine Lives of Chloe King will be executive produced by Dan Berendsen (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Hannah Montana: The Movie) and John Ziffren (Melissa & Joey, Make It or Break It) with Alloy Entertainment's Leslie Morgenstein (Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries) and Gina Girolamo. The drama is based on the book series The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell. The series will star Skyler Samuels (The Gates) as Chloe King; Amy Pietz (The Office, Caroline in the City) as Meredith King; Grey Damon (True Blood, Friday Night Lights) as Brian; newcomer Grace Phipps as Amy; Benjamin Stone (10 Things I Hate About You) as Alek; Alyssa Diaz (Southland) as Jasmine; and Ki Hong Lee (The Secret Life as the American Teenager) as Paul.

Yes, I watch way too much crappy television. Is anyone else going to watch? I think it has the potential to be really good...or really bad.

I liked the second episode as well. I am afraid the storyline can go sour pretty easy if they don't step it up. but till now it's a non brain, fun to watch when you want to "unplugged" your head from all the daily rambling and stress ...

I liked the second episode as well. I am afraid the storyline can go sour pretty easy if they don't step it up. but till now it's a non brain, fun to watch when you want to "unplugged" your head from all the daily rambling and stress ...

I agree!

So can Chloe kiss humans? Cause that guy who's after Chloe made it sound like he killed Xavier, not her kissing him.

Also, Brian is super hot! I hope this show sticks around - I like it.

I am sure they'll find some way for her to kiss humans. Or the guy she end up kissing turns out to have some kind of super powers.

Some years back Dark Angel with Jessica Alba had a similar thing and it all worked out in the end.

it all be entertainment nonsense by the end of the season anyway, lol