The Nile: has anyone preordered or gotten it yet?

Hi all! I am curious to know if anyone has gotten the new Nike yet, and if so, what you think about it so far?

Was about to order two weeks ago before it was sold out and now I'm kinda glad I didn't since it's literally EVERYWHERE. Just wasn't feeling the design, but I do love the nile minaudière.

I am trying to find out who would be carrying
4-beautiful-chloe-2017-bags-collection-11.jpg
this bag. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi all! I am curious to know if anyone has gotten the new Nike yet, and if so, what you think about it so far?
I got a black Nile in medium yesterday. I wanted something similar in size and style to my beloved small Hudson. It is virtually the same size as the Hudson except deeper (fatter front to back, does that make sense?). It fits my large wallet, phone, suglasses case, and ereader with a little more room to spare. The external pocket on the back is the perfect size for my beaten up iPhone 6 (I choose handbags over gadgets!). If you have a really big phone with a thick cover on it, you might have to stretch the back pocket out a little. It's surprisingly light considering that the construction is very sturdy, and it is a very structured bag. The leather is super thick and definitely will not get saggy like I have seen some Drew bags do. Only complaint is the internal pale colour suede! I like to keep my bags pristine and that is hard with such pale, delicate material.

I got a black Nile in medium yesterday. I wanted something similar in size and style to my beloved small Hudson. It is virtually the same size as the Hudson except deeper (fatter front to back, does that make sense?). It fits my large wallet, phone, suglasses case, and ereader with a little more room to spare. The external pocket on the back is the perfect size for my beaten up iPhone 6 (I choose handbags over gadgets!). If you have a really big phone with a thick cover on it, you might have to stretch the back pocket out a little. It's surprisingly light considering that the construction is very sturdy, and it is a very structured bag. The leather is super thick and definitely will not get saggy like I have seen some Drew bags do. Only complaint is the internal pale colour suede! I like to keep my bags pristine and that is hard with such pale, delicate material.

Is the shape of the "medium" the same as the minaudiere (half-circle) or is it a saddle shape like this?

m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/chloe-medium-nile-leather-bracelet-saddle-bag/4562914?cm_mmc=google-_-productads-_-Women%3ABags%3AHandbag-_-5320619&rkg_id=h-2e6c977abf4f834baa703e54216ed740_t-1489965834&adpos=1o3&creative=57182380553&device=m&network=g&gclid=CIH7pqLb49ICFVaBswod7MEM_w

By looking at pictures, it looks like the "minaudiere" (half circle shape) comes in 2 different sizes. One is slightly wider than the "gold bracelet" and the other much wider. I went to the Madison Avenue Chloe 2 days ago and they said you couldn't even fit a phone inside the minaudiere!
A lipstick and something else and that's why most people ended up going for the small or medium. I couldn't see any of them because they were all sold out.

It's a nice bag - I have always liked half moon shapes.

Not really a big fan of the ring, personally.

Would prefer a clutch version, with no ring and a tassel, or another charm, on one side, instead.

Grabbed this, I like it, but thinking maybe only in trend for one or two years the most, and the ring does not function very smooth, not sure if only my bag is like that

Attachments

• IMG_0467.JPG
    IMG_0467.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 2,107
Reactions: mzbaglady1
FYI I was just in the Chloe boutique last evening and they have a large assortment of the Nile small and medium in stock. From what I was told they were getting a shipment in soon for the half moon bags but those could be pre-orders and already sold. I went on the wait list. They also had a new color for the small which Saks have on their website.