The Next Floorset....?

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be another update to Coach.com before or during PCE? What about during December at all?

Does anyone have any info on what is coming out if there is an update? Fobs, bags, wallets?

I thought Coach.com updated toward the end of the month, and it seems the previous update was middle of the month. Have I lost my mind, or will there be another update?

Please post any info/pics/numbers here. Thanks ladies! :biggrin:

This update was our floorset, it was pushed back a week because of Thanksgiving. So December's floorset will probably be out the 16/17th of December. I don't think we'll get any updates until then.

As for what's coming out, I've got no idea except for the new "Alexandra" which we've already seen pics of.

Colette looks like a cross between Julia Perry tote and Tribeca. Colette has a zip-top closure unlike Julia's dogleash and adds hardware on the handles. The part where the handles attach to the bag appears to be sturdier on Colette, too. I'll have to see this one IRL to judge whether the new features warrant the $200 additional MFSRP (Colette Editorial Tote $498, leather Julia Perry Tote $298).

I DID get the Zebra when I did my vid reveal, ya know...I didn't get it at the same time I did the other two. LOL!
I know, I am bad! ;)

No really, though, I just wanted to create this so we could be on top of everything...

TBH, I am more interested in keyfobs than anything else. I need more b4 fobs!

I would love to see the Colette. I sold both my totes so I'm in the market for a new one - but I don't personally like the Mia ones or the MFF ones. However, with that kind of price mark, I don't think I will be able to afford it!

I'm also interested in the keyfobs. I'm looking forward to seeing that paved pineapple, or watermelon, or anything that was mentioned before here on the forum. I'm so confused with what is winter and what is spring/summer right now. I just want to see NEW things now!

I need to learn to be patient. hehe.

Colette looks like a cross between Julia Perry tote and Tribeca. Colette has a zip-top closure unlike Julia's dogleash and adds hardware on the handles. The part where the handles attach to the bag appears to be sturdier on Colette, too. I'll have to see this one IRL to judge whether the new features warrant the $200 additional MFSRP (Colette Editorial Tote $498, leather Julia Perry Tote $298).

I just saw the "Colette" in chalk at Nordstrom and in black at Macy's. It was not my style at all...and overpriced I thought (don't remember the exact price).

Oh me, oh my! A cross between Julia and Tribeca? I must see this! As for the keyfobs, I'm on the same boat as PCL, I need to accessorize my bags. They're looking rather plain right now and I'm not too interested in the fobs that Coach is carrying right now.

TBH, I am more interested in keyfobs than anything else. I need more b4 fobs!

Don't we all, LOL!!! Especially with all these gold hardware Sophias coming out! :P

The dangle heart fob doesn't seem to be super popular, but I just got one and really like it a lot. Even though it doesn't show that it's in stock, I was able to order one in gd.

angelic*ruin has a picture of it in her reveal:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/just-got-back-from-the-mall-reveal-d-637967.html#post17018377

Attachments

• 92752_gdmc_a0[1].jpg
    92752_gdmc_a0[1].jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 84
Don't we all, LOL!!! Especially with all these gold hardware Sophias coming out! :P

The dangle heart fob doesn't seem to be super popular, but I just got one and really like it a lot. Even though it doesn't show that it's in stock, I was able to order one in gd.

angelic*ruin has a picture of it in her reveal:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/just-got-back-from-the-mall-reveal-d-637967.html#post17018377

I don't know how I missed that reveal! If there are going to be other super cute keyfobs like the dangle heart fob, I think I'm going to be in trouble :O lol

Thanks for linking :smile: