The next Dooney TSV

Good catch. I didn't realize they were calling the Toledo leather "european" leather on QVC. I think QVC is supposed to have a show on this Saturday.

They had a 2 hour show a couple of days age. I missed 75% of it, and they showed florals and bright colors. Seemed like they were tryng to get rid of the summer stock.

Good catch. I didn't realize they were calling the Toledo leather "european" leather on QVC. I think QVC is supposed to have a show on this Saturday.

They had a 2 hour show a couple of days age. I missed 75% of it, and they showed florals and bright colors. Seemed like they were tryng to get rid of the summer stock.

Yeah, the outlets had an extra 25% off anything floral. Maybe they are trying to deplete. I'm not a floral girl but u kinda liked the bags but couldn't come to buy one even with the discount.

Those bags (florals) look super cute, but that is as far as I would go- just look at them and call the cute :smile:

Im excited to see this new style, specially orchid- something between lavender and violet?