The next Dooney TSV

G.Allyn

Dec 12, 2013
Good catch. I didn't realize they were calling the Toledo leather "european" leather on QVC. I think QVC is supposed to have a show on this Saturday.

They had a 2 hour show a couple of days age. I missed 75% of it, and they showed florals and bright colors. Seemed like they were tryng to get rid of the summer stock.

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Dooney Land, USA
www.youtube.com
Good catch. I didn't realize they were calling the Toledo leather "european" leather on QVC. I think QVC is supposed to have a show on this Saturday.

They had a 2 hour show a couple of days age. I missed 75% of it, and they showed florals and bright colors. Seemed like they were tryng to get rid of the summer stock.

Yeah, the outlets had an extra 25% off anything floral. Maybe they are trying to deplete. I'm not a floral girl but u kinda liked the bags but couldn't come to buy one even with the discount.

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
Those bags (florals) look super cute, but that is as far as I would go- just look at them and call the cute :smile:

Im excited to see this new style, specially orchid- something between lavender and violet?