The next best thing..first time reveal!!

LV_infatuated

in LVoe!
Nov 19, 2010
Backtrack...the Tivoli GM was originally my HG when i first started my lvoe affair with LV. my dear dear Hubby (bless his :heart:, my complete enabler:hbeat: ) got it for me for xmas 2 years ago. the bag sat in my closet for weeks and then it turned into months. i would bring it out of the closet, put my stuff in it, got all dolled up and tried it on over and over. i gave it a chance... for a matter of fact, many many chance and i just couldn't fall in love with her. don't get me wrong, its a beautiful bag (loved the pleat, the gold hardware, the shape) but the roll handles keep falling off of my shoulders and i was busy trying to fill it up with junk bc it was so spacious. i tried using it hand held and it was just too much bag for my frame. it became a pain to carry, so eventually i sold it. i was still loving the shape of the Tivoli and told myself after i get this or that bag...i'm going to eventually replace it with the Tivoli PM. :roflmfao: many many replacement bags later learning i'm too OCD for patina... this is the next best thing. :biggrin: fresh out of packaging and my first official TPF reveal. special thanks to ADDY for authenticating!! best of all, i got it for a steal of a price! presenting my Verona PM!!! :cloud9:

IMG_20130119_092001_zpsf09055fb.jpg

what's in my bag...

IMG_20130119_092356-1_zpsfb35e6b3.jpg

IMG_20130119_092418_zps2aaffa49.jpg

Oooooh, I love it!! Congrats to you!! I enjoyed reading your story!

thank you very much and for taking the time to read it. :smile:

Beautiful verona, what a great find!I have the MM and LoVe it..It is a great bag and love the design of it!
Congrats!

i had the Trevi PM and it was way too heavy, so the PM is perfect for me. i would love to see your collection after all your reveals :biggrin:

nice bag - congrats!

thank you, drooling over your SC!!! (if only i hit the lotto) :graucho:

Congratulations on finally getting the right bag for you. Verona is such a pretty design, and I don't think it's as widely carried, so you get to be a little original.:happydance:

:roflmfao: seriously it took a lot of trail and error to find "the one". thank you so much!

*~*Congrats!!*~*
thank you!

Congrats and it still looks brand new.

thank you! its practically new, no flaws..still have the new leather smell and the best part it's made in france. :biggrin:

Very nice, great buy!
Tivoli GM was the first LV bag I bought. I saw it on the street on someone and really liked it. When I brought it home and tried it again I realized the straps keep falling from my shoulder and it is too bulky for me. I took it back to the store the next morning and I am glad I did. Congrats again!