The newest addition to my family

Dior.Junkie

Mrs Dr. House
Apr 14, 2008
Granted it's not a new release it's still such a cute little bag... love it!!!!! and it's totally me!!!!! Wish I had my camera as my husband took it with him to the desert... but my phone will have to do!!!!!

eckogirl814

20080415100238.jpg

I have many more new purchases to come... and you guys are the only ones that even like to to look!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!! I love shallow obsessing.. it's great! I got some awesome earrings.. I just haven't received them yet!!!! Can't wait to post them! They had to be sent to my mom's cos it's a long story.. but they are the stuff!!!!!!!

what a cute bag!:drool: we need proper modelling pics to drool over! post anything u can, hun :graucho:

Not sure how "proper" this is... but hey what can I say.... I'm no model... although my ballet teacher does love my knee socks!!!! She is not apposed to letting me dance in them!!!! Yes.. they are Dior also!!!!!!

I think I'm the only one in the history of such this bag to model it on my head... I'm a HUGE HUGE DORK~~

done.jpg

LOL it actually looks alright as a hat, minus the handles :lol:

Congrats on your purchase - the Trotter Romantique is one of my all-time favourite Dior lines, and that pink colour was also a seasonal colour.

:roflmfao: I never thought of wearing the purse that way! It actually looks really good! Congrats! I just can't believe it! :lol: Johnny G should see that picture; I'm sure he'll really enjoy it, or pass out entirely!

What can I say!!! I'm super creative... or just really bored... eh either way, it fit well..... I got so many stares today while shopping.. everyone around here carries Coach or Dooney.. or fake LV's.... very tacky.... but none the less... I was like yeah.. that's right keep staring.. I know it's hot!!!!!!!