The newest addition to my family

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Granted it's not a new release it's still such a cute little bag... love it!!!!! and it's totally me!!!!! Wish I had my camera as my husband took it with him to the desert... but my phone will have to do!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have many more new purchases to come... and you guys are the only ones that even like to to look!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Awww this girly tote bag is too cute! :biggrin: Congratulations!

3. That is the cutest bag ever! I love the pink. Congrats!

4. Thank You!!!!! I love shallow obsessing.. it's great! I got some awesome earrings.. I just haven't received them yet!!!! Can't wait to post them! They had to be sent to my mom's cos it's a long story.. but they are the stuff!!!!!!!

5. what a cute bag!:drool: we need proper modelling pics to drool over! post anything u can, hun :graucho:

6. Not sure how "proper" this is... but hey what can I say.... I'm no model... although my ballet teacher does love my knee socks!!!! She is not apposed to letting me dance in them!!!! Yes.. they are Dior also!!!!!!

I think I'm the only one in the history of such this bag to model it on my head... I'm a HUGE HUGE DORK~~

[​IMG]

7. LOL i love your pics!!!! :tup: I would never think of modelling my bag as a hat and it looks cool! great pics ! :flowers:

8. LOL it actually looks alright as a hat, minus the handles :lol:

Congrats on your purchase - the Trotter Romantique is one of my all-time favourite Dior lines, and that pink colour was also a seasonal colour.

9. :roflmfao: I never thought of wearing the purse that way! It actually looks really good! Congrats! I just can't believe it! :lol: Johnny G should see that picture; I'm sure he'll really enjoy it, or pass out entirely!

10. What can I say!!! I'm super creative... or just really bored... eh either way, it fit well..... I got so many stares today while shopping.. everyone around here carries Coach or Dooney.. or fake LV's.... very tacky.... but none the less... I was like yeah.. that's right keep staring.. I know it's hot!!!!!!!

11. Great modelling photos. I actually thought it was a hat until I read the comment below :P

12. :yes:ITA!

13. love that bag ...on u is well..lol

14. I freaking love you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait till my earrings come.. OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

15. oh its so cute :smile: