The Newest Accessory to Go With My Bbags: A Mini Lop Bunny!!! Lots of Pics

I really can't get over how cute she is!
I have 3 terriers- i had to give my cutie-pie up.
Please post pics of your little miss with your bags-
Oh, and make sure you keep her away from electric cords if she has the run of the place! My second worry, next to my pooches was always that she would chomp into a wire.

She is just the ultimate in adorable. Thank you for posting all the pics. I've commented on Ace's cuteness in the past in another post (I think pulling one of the magenta threads woefully off topic), but I so needed this today. I've had a migraine since Saturday night, and this is the first thing today that made me smile. Her cuteness is just irresistable!

lovely: No problem!!! I hope my little Ace can brighten up your day:cutesy:

qwerty822, twiggers, phooey, RoseMary, missgc, mintpearl, painauchocolat, south-of-france, Thank you ladies!!!:cutesy:

fayden: She's the smallest of all the lops, and she gets to be about 3lbs when she's a grown adult. Dwarf Lops are twice as big as Mini Lops. Some bunnies love to chew, some don't. When you find out that your bunny love to chew, you can train her/him not to chew on cords, furniture, etc. I'm doing that with Ace right now, and it's going pretty well....the key is patience and persistence!! It's just like training a puppy to behave:yes:

andi: OMG!! You had a lop as well?? What kind was it? Was it a French Lop?? Yeah, I've heard many stories where bunnies got so scared being chased after by dogs that they had a heart attack! Poor things....:sad:

fiatflux: Yep, you can litter train bunnies easily than you can with cats. They're clean animals and they like going to certain spots, so it's easier with them. However, babies are always tougher to train than young adults who have been desexed.

compulsivepurse: Bunnies are definitely lower maintenance than dogs, but they DO need lots of attention and love. Also, keep in mind that they live just as long as dogs:yes:

shiny_hair: OMG, a fellow lop owner!!!! Please Please post pics!!!!!!

Nevermind my PM msg tooshies, you answered it all above ^. I sent a picture of it to my bestfriend, hope you don't mind. I was telling her about your mini lop, and she had to see a pic of her. I figure if I can't have one for a while (I really think my Yorkie will give it a heart attack), maybe she can get one, and I can go visit it :P, hehe.

Ohhhh, I love all bunnies and think your little Ace is most adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your photos. I've had two bunnies but wasn't a very good mommy to them because I was too young to know better. Now that I know better, I don't have the time. So, I shall just enjoy your photos. :yes:
All the best to you and your cutie pie. :heart:

Tibu, jmakesmyday, e_pinpin, turtlejd, HandbagAddict4Ever, willowsmom, mabli, cracker, gallicaroses, ahertz, Thanks so much for your enthusiastic comments:heart:

kittenslingerie: Bunnies live more than 10 years, just like dogs. And YES, they do learn to use litter tray just like cats and dogs. In fact, it's easier to litter train bunnies than cats or dogs because they're clean animals and they like going to certain spots to pee/poo. However, it's harder to litter train babies as opposed to young adults who have been desexed. Let me tell you, I had helluva hard time litter training my Chihuahua back home. It was a total nightmare for about half a year!!! At least Ace is quick learner...she's perfectly litter trained inside her hutch, so I'm training her to use the tray outside her hutch since I want my bunny free-range!!! And she's only 9 weeks old!!!

Slinkie:heart: LOL, yes, I brought her outside for the first time with a harness and a leash!! I had her either on my shoulder or in my arm while I was running errands, and then I let her "hop" around when we were at a park. It's soo different from walking a dog, bunnies don't "walk" along with us....they just hop around in circles or backwards!! It was so cute though:yes:

ManB: Good idea!!! Let me know if you need any help/info getting a Mini Lop:idea:

bama: You're very welcome, sweetie!! You should get a lop as well!
Let me know if you need anything??

murasaki, chuggie, mrqx2, Cheshire Cat, riffraff, redney, powder, Jenova, amiekbs8, starsnhevn, VenetiaWanter, halona, neroli, Thank you ladies:heart:

I never knew love until I got my bunny!!!

oogie: LOL, you can bunny-sit her anytime!!:P Bunnies are relatively low maintenance compared to dogs, but they do need lots of attention and love. Just like cats, they poo isn't smelly at all... their poo is hard,tiny, odorless, so I just pick them up or just vacuum:yes: Dwarf Lops are twice as big, and French Lops are even bigger. Look into it!! Who knows...you may be sharing pics of your baby bunny soon!!;)

spiralsnowman: :whistle: Yep, she's my latest, no.1 obsession!!! LOL She's even softer and cuddlier than Bbags, you NEED a lop yourself!:P

Tooshies-
she was an enormous Lop- I'm not sure what kind- My 8 yr. old had me "rescue" her from his camp and then she went to someone in my hubbie's office who lets her run free with other bunnies and she's much happier. She was black and white and the size of a small dog- Huuuuuge really funny. But my doggies went crazy when they knew I was getting her greens.
I'm all about bags and animals!

annabellet, Bridget S., skytalon, Marie, Cornetto, lovemel, THANK you!!!!!

I love her so much that I'm already an overly protective mom:lol: When I took her out yesterday to the post office, this kid with a cold(coughing all over without covering his mouth, wiping his runny nose with his hand:yucky:) wanted to come over to pet my Ace, and since I hasn't been vaccinated and I didn't want her to catch anything, I just acted as if I didn't notice him and moved away:sweatdrop:
I'm sorry, but before letting him touch other animals/people, the mother should be teaching him how to cover his mouth and use Kleenex to wipe his runny nose!!!

Other bunny owners, please join me with pics of your bunnies:heart:

andi: Actually, she already wrecked my internet cord as well as the power adapter for my computer! So I'm training her not to chew as well. Rubbing Ivory Soap or Eucalyptus oil helps, but I need to deter the activity all together!! She'll learn not to chew things in the house...in time! Until then, she'll be in the play pen:yes:

kimberf: OMG, I'm so sorry you're suffering from such a terrible migraine:sad: I hope it'll go away soon...for me, coffee always lessen the drilling pain of migraines when I get it.
I'm glad my little Ace managed to put a smile on your lovely face, though:heart:

BabyK: Of course I don't mind!!! I'm glad my little Ace can promote her baby sisters/brothers to find lovely homes:heart: From what you've told me, I really think you should wait until your Yorkie mellows out to get a bunny...! Good idea for your friend to get it!!

Tooshies-
she was an enormous Lop- I'm not sure what kind- My 8 yr. old had me "rescue" her from his camp and then she went to someone in my hubbie's office who lets her run free with other bunnies and she's much happier. She was black and white and the size of a small dog- Huuuuuge really funny. But my doggies went crazy when they knew I was getting her greens.
I'm all about bags and animals!

She must've been a Frenchie then!
Too bad you had to give her away:sad:

I'm all about bags and animals(and shoes and clothes...:P) as well!!!! I've always swore by dogs, but now my bunny has my heart:heart::heart: