The New York City Tattoo Convention **Pics**

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

3. The beauty of individuality!

4. I got my first tattoo at a tattoo convention, Charlotte, N.C. though, not NYC. It was quite an adventure for this middle-class, quasi-sheltered female to be wandering though folks like this in the FLESH!! :nuts:

It was totally fascinating, though I just can't wrap my head around any wanting a full body suit..... :wtf:

5. WHat's that girl got poking out of her face all over like that?? What are those round things??? :wtf:
    I don't think I want to see that guy with the bulldog lose any weight...

6. Very cool pics!!!

I was in Vegas while a tattoo convention was going on and I saw LOTS of interesting art/piercings.

Thanks for posting these!!

7. I love tats, on everyone else. Would never, never get one.

8. Your welcome Kimm992, there truly fascinating !! :nuts:

9. Must get new ink soon :nuts:

Thanks for posting the photos, Prada :supacool: !!!

10. Those are some beautiful tattoos!!! I love full body art!

11. Super cool! I love tattoos and would love to have been there!:supacool:

12. wow those are all very beautiful pics. they are totally addictive. for me anyway.

13. I would never in a million years get a tattoo after seeing my grandpa's morph from an anchor to a big gray blob with age, but I'm amazed at how detailed the work can be considering that the canvas is living. I can't imagine how steady your hand would have to be. I would love to see the full picture of the last one. The detail on that one is just incredible.

14. Prada... do you mean I missed out on this event?!?!?!?! :wtf: :mad:

Actually, I would like one little tattoo at some point!

15. Hmmmm....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice