The new & vivacious Voltaire club!!!!

Nattymj

May 7, 2013
Ok this is probably disappointing, I don't have one... Yet!!!!
I went in to my store today and fell in love with this new bag!!!!
In person, I think this bag out shines the Tuileries.
I tried both on, but fell in lvoe with the Voltaire!!!
The inside is super soft like the Artsy interior, but it's a dark burgandy which is so beautiful!!!
The shape is like a mix of the neverfull mm and the totally pm.
The straps are thicker than the neverfull but thinner than the totally.
The bottom has the X stitching and 4 gold studs. The bottom is very sturdy, and will hold the bags shape much more than the other canvas bags.
I just got 2 bags last month and some SLGs, so I can't justify this purchase at te moment.
I was hoping if anyone out there bought one, please post your photos here!
I do hope to officially join this club in a couple weeks!!! Depending how long I can hold myself back!!!
I didn't take modeling pics inside the boutique because I was nervous lol, but here's the one off their website.
I do assure you it's breath taking in person!!!

How lovely!
Let me get this right .. the strap is fixed on one side and buckled on the other? Oh I don't think the OCD in me can live with that .. especially if the ends aren't even like they aren't in this picture!
Warning! DO NOT scrutinize the pix if you are OCD! 😂😂

How lovely!
Let me get this right .. the strap is fixed on one side and buckled on the other? Oh I don't think the OCD in me can live with that .. especially if the ends aren't even like they aren't in this picture!
Haha!!!
Ok so when the SA got the bag out for me to try on, she buckled the straps and they are even in person!
I think you can make them uneven by adjusting the straps.
But I liked it the way she gave it to me, where they are even!
I know I was thinking the same with the pic they have online!!!!

How lovely!

Don't worry Dawn! I've seen this bag in person, and it looks perfectly fine. Nothing is uneven. Gorgeous bag! Just ignore the picture.:biggrin:

Hi ladies! I also got to see this lovely new bag today!
I took a picture of it :smile: I am in love with this bag :heart:
24zy4ur.jpg

Reactions: MsModernShopper
My adorable husband, he'd kill me if I posted his face on here :lol:

At home!!!

Zipped up, which I personally won't carry it this way-

I like it unzipped like this!

The beautiful and soft burgundy interior! 1 zipper pocket, and 2 small open pockets