The New TPF Mobile

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
When using a mobile device, you should automatically be directed to the new Mobile Version for tPF.

Let me know any bugs, wishes or suggestions you have in this thread. :tup:

yes I want to be able to go on the regular site on my phone how can I do that? I am upset I dont like mobile verson of anything (myspace facebook ebay etc) no offense to you vlad! I just like to be able to view it like I would on my pc! The blue is also would bother my eyes after a while also

yes I want to be able to go on the regular site on my phone how can I do that? I am upset I dont like mobile verson of anything (myspace facebook ebay etc) no offense to you vlad! I just like to be able to view it like I would on my pc! The blue is also would bother my eyes after a while also

I agree. I don't like the watered down version, either. I like the full TPF experience!!

I post on another forum called honestforum also and I was curious if it was possible to make it similar to their mobile page? the bottom has an option to swap from PC mode to Mobile mode. Also, everythings sorta watered down but pics posted in the thread load up without having to click on a link.