The New 'Slimming' Lipgloss

May 8, 2007
slenderize---LP_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

A new £10 lipgloss claims it will not only make your lips shiny, but could help you lose weight at the same time.

The Fuze Slenderize gloss contains a number of ingredients that help to speed up metabolism, cut the appetite and boost energy levels. One of these is SuperCitrimax, which is often found in diet drinks, and is believed to help curb your appetite.

The gloss is made by American beauty brand Too Faced, in conjunction with diet drink company Fuze. It is available in three flavours - blueberry and raspberry, strawberry and melon, and dragon fruit and lime - and is currently exclusive to cosmetics site Sephora.
A spokesman for Too Faced commented, 'With a single swipe of the tube, Fuze Slenderize provides a pretty, plump pout with an added bonus of healthy, energy-boosting, appetite curbing ingredients.'

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Joey New York has been making something similar for a while now... there's the slimming one, but also a "quit smoking" one and another... I can't remember what it does - hang on, I'll check!

They sold an "appetite-suppressing" lip gloss at Ulta like 5 years ago. It was pink and it came in a funky shaped tube. It tasted just like maple syrup, which made me crave pancakes whenever I wore it :Push:

^ LOl that's a bit counter-intuitive! I'll tell you girls what always curbs my apetite - Du Wop LIP VENOM. It has this weird capsicumy-salsa-pepper smell to it and it makes me ill. I can't wear lip venom any more because of it. It makes me feel like I have gorged on a huge bowl of nachos every time I wear it and I can taste it all day. Even when I'm not wearing it, I can conjure up the smell :throwup: