The NEW SilkyPop Bag

^^ITA Pazt--I'd consider buying it to keep because it's so whimsical and adorable, but I doubt if I'm ever in a pinch I'll whip it out to store extra stuff in. One more thing to carry in my handbag.

I saw it advertised (in a feature about environmentally-friendly shopping bags) as something that you can use as a shopper at the market...instead of always getting plastic or paper bags...sorta H's answer to the anya hindmarch "i'm not plastic" bag...:tup:

my Anya Hindmarch "im not a plastic bag" creases, although it does hold alot and is very strong, it doesnt look as cool as this or as beautiful!!!

I have a bag in similar design.. but i think its cute and very fashionable.. and as you mentioned mrssparkles.. it can be used for newspaper and few items..

actually when i was in uk/paris.. i used to take the one i have (not hermes) with me every morning for my morning run.. and on my way back to apartment..i would stop for magazines, newspapers, fresh bread..etc.. so such bag comes in handy!!

love the last one..gorgeous!!
Yep, it's more of a European concept, but I had one as well. You are supposed to keep it in your bag until you go, say, hit the farmer's market then whip out.

Thanks mrsS I love it! Couldn't it work as a pliage to hold birkins and kellys? Does anybody know the size of this? Has anybody seen it IRL?

They had one in Nice Hermes, it was the brown geometric-patterned one. It didn't look big enough to hold a Birkin or Kelly or rather it didn't look quite the right shape. I didn't have a close look at it. I love the idea of one but I think I would be too scared to get any practical use out of it. I would probably choose a Longchamp equivalent.

I wonder how easy it is to refold up into the zippered compartment??

I would think not very easy at all. I had one of these, not H of course, and it was so tiring to refold that I stopped using it. If this were say 200/300 dollars I would be fine with it but for that price, I will leave this to others and for my viewing pleasure:yes:

I like the idea. It turned out better than what was shown in the Vogue article. I am always forgetting to being in my reusable shopping bag to the store and feel guilty walking out with another plastic bag. Perhaps I would remember better if I had one or two of these pretty things??

That is just adorable! My favorite part - the animation on the website, and thanks for pointing that out I can just sit and watch it over and over. :yes:

For me, this is an Hermes "museum" piece. It delights me to know it exists and I might see one somewhere, but I don't really want one for myself. (Um, yet. That has been known to change. Ahem.)