The new season of The Bachelor with Sean Lowe

After each season ends in stupidity, I say never again, but I'll probably watch. He seems nice but does he have enough personality to carry a season? or will it be a male version of Ashley? I wonder if Emily and Ari would've lasted. I would follow that guy in a heartbeat!

BTW, I read that although ABC fully paid for Ashley and JT's wedding including open bar, they kept the tip jar for themselves. Don't know if it's true. That would be really cheap, if it is.

i hate the cheesy introductions & women (or men) trying too hard to stand out.

Yes! I'm cringing at most of them. So awkward. The 26th girl from Ben's season and the girl he already gave a rose to will have targets on them from all the others.

Geez, this guy is a pushover! He's handing out roses like they are a dime a dozen:confused1:

Last edited:
Ohh I'm watching! I think he's a cutie! I think that Terri a gonna going to be Miss Drama in the coming issues. I think he really liked her.

He handed out 12 roses during the course of the cocktail party and then 7 more. So, he only got rid of 7 girls so far, with Kacie B coming back...making it 26 girls.
The intro's were awful, that girl in the wedding dress, the one that did the back walkovers and fell, and the girl obsessed with 50 Shades of Grey?...just awful.
I'm also very surprised some of them get as drunk as they do!!.