The new season of The Bachelor with Sean Lowe

the girl that did the back walk over and fell, works at my DH's work. needless to say that video of her falling over went viral there! It's a big company, how embarrassing! lol!

the girl that did the back walk over and fell, works at my DH's work. needless to say that video of her falling over went viral there! It's a big company, how embarrassing! lol!

lol oh that's so embarrassing considering you have to see these people regularly and some people don't know when to let a joke die down. i haven't fallen down in a really long time and yesterday i fell flat on my face. i wasn't hurt just not paying attention when i tripped. thank God no one was watching.

Read the spoilers. I was not going to watch this season but somehow I am watching a recap today and not impressed. It's like watching American Idol. How can these women embarrass themselves like this?!

I have skipped the last few seasons so I am finally at a point where I have no idea who The Bachelor is. I have to say he is super cute and seems really sincere but I've thought that about countless people before him. Wish Tiara (or however the hell she spells her stupid name) would be gone but unfortunately I have a feeling she will be sticking around to at least the Fantasy Suites.

Be careful if you do *not* want to know who gets the final rose. I saw it before I saw the 1st (well, second. I missed the first) show. It was just beside another story I was reading, I glanced over and bam!....it said the final 2. This wasn't on Reality Steve, but just in a random article.

After only seeing one show, I'm throwing out girls right and left. :smile:

i'm loving this season! i had the biggest crush on sean during the bachelorette days (thank god emily didn't sink her teeth too far into him..)

i really like sarah, selma and desiree!

i also think taryn will go far, however i'm not a huge fan of hers..

as for tierra... planted by production? she's this season's courtney forsure.. ick.

Tierra ugg! She horrible! Glad he sent that Casey home! I like Dezi and Ashli for him. My husband who pretends that he doesn't like this show has strangely been watching it and making comments!