The new season of The Bachelor with Sean Lowe

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
After each season ends in stupidity, I say never again, but I'll probably watch. He seems nice but does he have enough personality to carry a season? or will it be a male version of Ashley? I wonder if Emily and Ari would've lasted. I would follow that guy in a heartbeat!

BTW, I read that although ABC fully paid for Ashley and JT's wedding including open bar, they kept the tip jar for themselves. Don't know if it's true. That would be really cheap, if it is.

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Ari looks goood!! I loved his banter with Sean.
Is Sean a bad kisser? haha

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
i hate the cheesy introductions & women (or men) trying too hard to stand out.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
i hate the cheesy introductions & women (or men) trying too hard to stand out.
Yes! I'm cringing at most of them. So awkward. The 26th girl from Ben's season and the girl he already gave a rose to will have targets on them from all the others.

Geez, this guy is a pushover! He's handing out roses like they are a dime a dozen:confused1:

Last edited:

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Ugh I would of preferred Ari as the bachelor
I wonder if he was even asked? I liked Sean during Emily's season but like Emily, I'm not sure he can carry off a season. Now Ari on the other hand...different story. :graucho:

kcf68

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
May 17, 2007
Everywhere but Home!
Ohh I'm watching! I think he's a cutie! I think that Terri a gonna going to be Miss Drama in the coming issues. I think he really liked her.

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
I watched. I think it will be a good season.
^good to hear! I stopped watching during the introductions. I cringe during that part. I'll be sure to watch next week bc a lot of the girls are gone now. He's down to 12 right?

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
He handed out 12 roses during the course of the cocktail party and then 7 more. So, he only got rid of 7 girls so far, with Kacie B coming back...making it 26 girls.
The intro's were awful, that girl in the wedding dress, the one that did the back walkovers and fell, and the girl obsessed with 50 Shades of Grey?...just awful.
I'm also very surprised some of them get as drunk as they do!!.