The new sac 16 besace

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been waiting for the large(r) besace 16 to release ever since it first appeared on SS19 show and it's now finally here!

I find it so comfortable to wear and functional. The compartments are well considered (there's an open pocket in the front that can fit an iPhone X and a inside zippered pocket). The satinated calfskin is also gorgeous (perhaps smoother and glossier than the classic box) but I can't really compare it with recent box bags because my classic box is almost a decade old

I do wish the strap were longer so I can wear it crossbody below my hips but I think the shorter length is ok with today's trends for bags that sit higher on the waist...

Anyways, it’s my favorite piece under Hedi so far
    92372752-5D70-4BAC-AF50-D3BC8BCC97BC.jpeg A5FBE7CC-4FDF-44B7-90DC-4A8CDD7F85C7.jpeg

averagejoe, ODEDIHAIMS and doni like this.
  2. Really understated and beautiful. Gorgeous bag!

foxie-pooh likes this.
  3. Thanks!

4. This bag is gorgeous. Can you do mod shots? I would like to see how it looks on. Thanks!

foxie-pooh likes this.
  5. Oh wow! This is a great looking bag. Congrats and enjoy!!

foxie-pooh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice