The new rose indien alma

Oct 29, 2010
I really want this bag, I have fallen in live ready and its the kind of colour I have been waiting LV to come out with. I can't decide between the pm and gm.
I already have the gm pomme and I love it, it's my favourite bAg but with this pink I feel it might be too much in your face especially in gm even though the size suits me perfect.

For those who have seen it IRL do you think the pink gm is "look at me I want attention" and the pm is "look at me I'm cute" ?

I can't decide between the pm and gm.

I have no pm in my collection at the moment but I am planning on buying the pm amarante

So what would you say, gm or pm for the pink indien or even alma bb?

Attachments

• image-472714641.jpg
    image-472714641.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 4,017
  • image-1932311024.jpg
    image-1932311024.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 3,669
  • image-411482583.jpg
    image-411482583.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 3,762
I really want this bag, I have fallen in live ready and its the kind of colour I have been waiting LV to come out with. I can't decide between the pm and gm.
I already have the gm pomme and I love it, it's my favourite bAg but with this pink I feel it might be too much in your face especially in gm even though the size suits me perfect.

For those who have seen it IRL do you think the pink gm is "look at me I want attention" and the pm is "look at me I'm cute" ?

I have no pm in my collection at the moment but I am planning on buying the pm amarante

ATTACHED IMAGES

chanel123456 said:

I like big bags and dammit the color is hawt!! I have the rose pop Alma GM and I still get compliments! If I had the money I would get the GM since I like big bags. The bb doesn't look functional, but if its a party bag, go for it!

Personally I do not care for the GM Alma in any color ( no offense to anyone who owns one) it is beautiful but it's just too big for my taste & I love big bags lol. PM all the way!

Last edited:
MsLVinDC said:
I like big bags and dammit the color is hawt!! I have the rose pop Alma GM and I still get compliments! If I had the money I would get the GM since I like big bags. The bb doesn't look functional, but if its a party bag, go for it!

Do you think it is too similar to the pomme? Because this comes across as a dark pink/fuschia..
Do you get a lot of use out of the rose pop? I remember wanting the rose pop so bad but had no money at the time :sad:

I have an Alma GM (formerly MM) in Pomme and 2 Alma BB's in Pomme and Blue Lagoon. I do feel like people stare a lot when I use my Alma GM. Not sure if it's the size or color or combo of both. I am loving this Rose Indien color as well and am considering many pieces. I feel like the GM in this color will be sort of "in your face" but I always feel awkward trying on the PM. My friend bought a PM in Rouge Fauviste and she's bigger than me and it is cute on her so not sure why I question this size on myself.... But I digress. I have a Cles in Rose Pop and always wished I had bought the handbag so I may buy one after all (if I can get my claws on one!) but not sure. I don't know how much help I was because I may be just as confused as you at the moment. We should just go in person and try on to see how we feel.

I've seen this color irl and I think its an attention grabber in any size. Since you already have a mm, why not get the pm or bb, if you're looking to add versatility to your collection. At the same time if you love big bags, maybe GM is the way to go. Honestly you are the only one who can decide which size suits your needs best. Sorry...I know I'm not helping lol

Oh my! I want this bag too!! Olive big bags. I'd say GM. I have the Rose Pop & Pomme in MM. Is is going to b similar to those colors? Will it b different enuf to warrant getting this color too? Is the MM being retired? So it will only b PM, GM & BB now? I know this spells TROUBLE for all of us PiNK lovers!! Lol

Luvayorkie said:
Oh my! I want this bag too!! Olive big bags. I'd say GM. I have the Rose Pop & Pomme in MM. Is is going to b similar to those colors? Will it b different enuf to warrant getting this color too? Is the MM being retired? So it will only b PM, GM & BB now? I know this spells TROUBLE for all of us PiNK lovers!! Lol

Crazy phone changes my words... I love not olive....