The New Reversible Striped Hangtag Tote at outlet, Can you help?

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Signature-Lozenge-Stripe-Top-Purse-Bag-NWT-40513_W0QQitemZ140168503089QQihZ004QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here's another one

But this isn't the one that I saw earlier, I still can't find it ebay, maybe it sold aready.

The one I saw had a pink stripe and the coach lozenge. But the lozenge was at a slant/diagonal. The bag itself was a beige, kahki color. The print wad kind of like the carly that came out with the lozenge print, but at an angle.
I think we are talking about the same bag, I saw pink and brown...The tag was on the diagonal as you said. it was very cute for everyday if you needed that in a color. It did not move me that much. too much coach lettering on it. I still like the signature though,...Thanks!!!

A few pages ago, someone sent a pic in of a bag on ebay that had hangtags all over it and we all thought it was fake. It turns out that the outlet in Florida is putting out a reversable tote in brown, pink, and cream with the hangtags being like the C's with a lighter backround, a strip like our favorite reversible and a colored lining. My friend who works at the outlet says they are adorable and come in three sizes. I think it is the only outlet to carry them. The medium is only about $228.00. I am trying to find the picture of the fake that someone says was on ebay to look at it. It is not a fake. Can someone direct me to that picture? Thanks!!!

Are you from Southern Florida??? Because I was at the Outlet in Sawgrass last week and they had these totes and the SA told me they were only being sold in 5 Stores in the U.S. It's really cute IRL.