The new *redesigned* stam

1. 00450m.jpg 00380m.jpg
  2. Looks tacky. I know he's trying to be creative but triangular quilting??? Looks like plastic. :yucky:

3. :sad: I agree..He should have left well enough alone..The other style is way more classy..:heart: Emmy

4. I love the Stam, but I hate how he's redesigning this! Ergh!

5. Oh, i actually dont mind this at all....its interesting.

6. I actually like the redesign. These bags look much less bulky than the original Stam.

7. I like the original way best but I don't mind the updated version so much.

8. I actually like it. :smile:

9. it's a much more modern approach... i like it. the handles on that cream one look a lot more functional and comfortable than the rolled ones.

10. I like it too!

11. I dont mind the updates. I think the design is nice and I actually like the triangle quilting... I just dont like the leathers. Metallic snake? Umm - what happens in vegas stays in vegas right? The bone color is ok. MJ just has such beautiful materials you know there are better choices - maybe they will put more colors out in stores.

12. agree...very interesting

13. It looks lighter than the original, but not as original IMO

14. I love it

15. I am undecided! I think the original was wayyy better! The first one looks ok, but the second one looks tacky!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice