The New PS1 Tote!

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
Hi what do you think about the new PS1 Tote style? They are starting to appear in stores now.

I think it looks great in Midnight color and the open top is nice for easy access too :heart: I wonder if the shoulder strap is long enough for crossbody?

Pic from Sien Antwerp,
attachment.php

Attachments

• PS1-Tote.jpg
    PS1-Tote.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,581
I like the idea of the tote looking like the original ps1 but the straps dont look long enough to go crossbody.

Only way to tell is to go and see it in person.

I really like it! Especially if the handle drop is 6" or more. That's plenty of room to rest on my shoulder without having to use the strap - it would be a fantastic option to carry by the strap or the handles.

It seems similar in proportion to the PS11 tote, whose handles can definitely fit over the shoulder (though maybe not with a coat on).

WOW, I really love this!! Barney's specs say the handle drop is 7" so that should easily fit over the shoulder! This may be the perfect compromise for me...finally can bight the PS bullet if I find the right color!

i just bought the tote in bright red yesterday from barneys ny...not sure if i love the red...i usually am not a red person at all...but something about this bag totally made me want it:smile: i'll post pics when i get a chance...the bag is amazing! the longer strap enables it to be carried cross bodied...and the shorter straps fit perfectly on your shoulder!