the new pearl grey, pics??

Fach

Jun 5, 2010
Does anyone have a picture of the new pearl grey coming? I have searched with no luck. Thanks!!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Ok here is a:sneaky:spy pic from Cayene-Pepper!!:flowers:

Gris Perle

Fach

Jun 5, 2010
Lots of lovely shades! I can't really see the grey too well, but there are others shown that are very interesting as well :smile: Thanks for the posting Julide!

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Interesting I like it but I hope I can see bag soon so that I can truly visualize the color because it looks a lot like Gris t in these pics

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
Thank you for sharing Julide and Bababebi :biggrin:.
On the first pic it looks like the new grey has some slight purple undertones? I wish I could see something in this new grey color IRL. Anyone knows when the bags in the new colours going to arrive at H.?

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
The limited edition Birkin Club for SS2011 is Gris Perle with a stripe of blue or red lizard down the front. It is not due into stores until Spring 2011
Thank you for the info :biggrin:.
But does that mean that Gris P only comes with a stripe of blue or red lizard down the front, so not in Gris P color only (without stripe)?

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Here is another group of swatches which show the Gris Perle a bit better.
Bababebi Thank you for sharing this picture!!!:flowers:Would you know if this grey is a true grey with no undertones? I would love this in a Kelly or a Bombay:love:

Mme CLMdeF

O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
:: 'H' wonderland ::
Thank you for the info!
I, too, have been looking for a true gray bag (but it would be also lovely if it has a purple undertone) and this looks pretty close.

If it starts hitting the shop in Spring 2011, it is not a bad time now to ask my SA to
order one for me? Or it is too late??