The NEW Patchwork Denim Carly~ on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a really ugly looking Carly. I'm not into the Patchwork either. A Coach SA was trying to sell me the current Patchwork, but I told her "it's not my style". I think she got embarrassed when I told her that.

Been debating it and even posted picture a couple days ago for opinions.....nobody had one (except margaritamix) so I was thinking it must suck on me. I have to drive 3 hours to get to a coach store to return it (bought in chicago, and I only have department stores here and according to the website you can't return it there). Live an learn.

Awww don't take it back. Not everyone likes the same things. I don't care if I have things that other people don't like. As long as you like it and are happy with it then that is all that matters.

I have the hat, the elisa.....guess I will take it back.
Oh, no - if you love the hat please keep it - I think the hat is super cute - not so crazy about the pattern on the Carly though. I saw that in the LookBook a few weeks back and was glad I'd won an auction for an older patchwork bag - I thought the ones from a year ago were nicer.

I didn't see your post on it. Well if you aren't loving it I would return it but why not wait till there is maybe something you can just exchange it for so you only make one trip and it is not just to return something. Then you won't mind driving as much if you are getting something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.