The new OS Muse : The Calypso

jujuto

The french touch
O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Hi ladies !

I have changed my Muse for a Calypso.

Before I had this large Muse in fuschia leather :

I was a little frustrated because I can't carry it on shoulder.

So I have chosen a new bag with the Muse's style but easier to carry it.

They are the first pictures of my calypso:

more details :

This calypso cames out the NY sample sales. It was at $650 instead of $1895. :yahoo:

I have chosen this suede version. It is very soft. Inside is in leather.
The lavender color is very subtle : more grey-blue at the light and more light purple in the dark.

The Calypso is a very large bag, more than a OS Muse, I think.
Do you think it can be use as a daily bag or as a weekender ?

wow, it is gorgeous !!!!!!!! I love large bags and for me it would be a day bag, but weekender as well. It is just so beautifully light and delicate for weekender (look who is talking ????, I just bought Mulberry suede light gray EW bays as a travel bag)

we do have similar taste, I LOVE it

that's a gorgeous color! would love to see a modeling pic, it doesn't look that big. How much bigger is it than the muse? congrats, it's really stunning!

@ Vesna :Thank you Vesna, you're still the first ! I try to resist to the bayswater... but it is difficult ! Yours is beautiful. Power to the "suede Girls" ! lol

@ redskater : Thank you ! You're right, I have verified to the YSL Library. Calypso and OS Muse have the same size : 18" x 14" x 6". Large bags are new for me : I find them ENORMOUUUSS ! lol

@ellek72 : Thank you :smile: I find it on ebay.com. It is chance. I have never been in the USA ... I hope one day !

@ STEPETTE : Thank you copine !

@ Cosmopolitan : Thank you :smile: Your collection is source of inspiration. We have same lizard DT and soon : same Multy :shame:

would love to see how it molds to your body once you fill it with your own stuff. The suede in that color is gorgeous and can't believe you got it for such an amazing price, with leather lining too!