The new orange ribbon, yay or nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not that I would turn down any gift wrapped LV :graucho: ...but last years ribbon was so much better!

Nay, for me....JMHO

2. I like last year's ribbon too...

The new one should have been used from July-August, IMO? :shrugs:

3. The ribbon I got this year (the leather twine) was very classy. I do however like the pics of the new one. I'm going to LV on Thursday night so hopefully I'll come back with a ribbon! :graucho:

In fact, I'm willing to sacrifice and buy the Mono Speedy 30 if that's what it takes to get that ribbon!!!

4. I like the white ribbon with the monograms in it

5. I like the leather twine best...

6. That's the one I was talking about...I think...I would describe it as cream with motifs...but I think we are talking about the same one.

The twine is the everyday.

7. They don't even bother to place the ribbon on my purchases anymore:s I am not a fan of the orange at all...I liked pale blue one from a while ago.

8. I've never seen the white ribbon. :crybaby: Maybe because my SA knows I love the twine one.

9. I never got any LV Ribbon yet. I only got the everyday one.

10. never had ribbons...only the leather twine ones

11. Ithink the orange one is a good fall ribbon...but they should have something mroe sparkly for the holidays!

12. I liked it...different. Unique.

13. Especially with the release of the Miroir line, when I first saw my packages wrapped in that ribbon I thought it was a left over! LOL

14. The orange ribbon was okay...I'd love to see the white one too!

15. ITA :yes::yes::yes: