The new Okapi PM is HOT!!!

hiram1389

Mar 18, 2006
hello, I´m just lloking at eluxury new arrivals since I haven´t checked em like for a month and I see this item, I think its lovely!!!! it´s like the 2007 wapity LOL I want one so bad!!!!!!!!!!but I tink i´ll have to wait and save since I have to pay a lot of things at school and there are a lot of birthdyas in June, n July is my bday but I must pay my university inscription fees. I :heart: it!! Nothing has catche my eye but this, but I think it´s too pricey to be that little , to ba damier, so no vachetta to worry about, but I would pay it that´s lovely!!!!!!! since I use a lot my wapity this could be a seond one, OMG I really want one!

what do you think? do u like it?

yep, yep yep, :heart: it. I have the bigger version which came with a huge strap that you can use to wear over the shoulder or it can sit on the waist. I use it for my camera, and receipts and odd bits. Sorry, can't take any pics as I don't have the camera on me. But I love mine. Can't really compare to the smaller one though as that is the one you are probably looking at if you are looking for a second wapity. The only thing that concerns me on mine is the location of the zip. If you look at a pic of the bigger one you'll get what I mean. But I don't know if the smaller one has the same issue. Good luck with your decision and post pics when you get it!

okapi.jpg

Too small for me...