The New Normal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.nbc.com/the-new-normal/

Is anyone else watching? I've seen the first few episodes and thought it was cute, even though I don't usually like comedies.

2. I've been watching it, and I like the cast. The only thing is that I feel like the grandmother is just a recycled Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) on glee, which of course is because it's also created by Ryan Murphy. It's not bad so far though! :smile:

3. I watched and so far, I like it.

4. SOOOOOO un-PC and SOOOOOO hilarious! It'll never last. . . those who complained about GCB won't like this either IMO.

5. I love this show. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled!

6. From the few episodes I watched, I liked, which means it might get cancelled.:lol:

7. I really like this show and hope it doesn't get cancelled!

8. I really enjoy the show...Ellen Barkin is so great!

9. This show is hilarious.

10. Ellen Barkin is great in this show!

11. I hate becoming invested in a show just to have it cancelled. All of the shows I got into last fall were cancelled and I am scare it's going to happen again!

12. IKR, well I tend towards quirky shows by nature:lol:and seems like they never last long, 1-2 season tops, it's ridiculous.

13. Absolutely in love with it!

14. has anyone been watching lately? i'm absolutely loving it, ellen barkin is amazing, it has me laughing out loud. i really hope it's not cancelled

15. I haven't kept up so this show may be safe as its only those shows that I like that seem to be canceled.