The new movie "Word Play"

1. I just saw this movie-it's really great! It's documentary style and about the making of crossword puzzles. It primarily focuses on the New York Times crossword puzzles and all the people who do them- it interviews famous followers, like Bill Clinton, and talks to the people who create them, etc. Sounded boring, but quite fascinating!

2. Yeah, I saw previews and reviews and it looks really good. Jon Stewart (Crush #13) is in it! He's bag CW fan from what I've read. Does the NY Times CW before going to bed.

3. I heard good things about it and I want to see it. I didn't think I'd like a movie about crossword puzzles, but since you (Marly) thought the same thing, I'll take your word for it and watch it! Pejcharat, Jon Stewart is so adorable. I love the way you number your crushes :biggrin:

4. He is absolutely hysterical in the movie!:lol:

5. Thanks!:P People always ask me how I determine ordering. I tell them it's a complex formula involving of advanced calculus requiring derivatives and differential equations! :lol: But in truth it's just who I think is cutest!

6. That's good to hear! In the preview he looked pretty funny and that was just the preview!

7. I think this movie was great, but it's not something that you can't rent on DVD. In fact, I wish I rented it because in the theater, there was a woman who laughed at EVERYTHING sitting behind me. Seriously. It was like "Hi, I'm Will Shortz, crossword editor of the New York Times." HAHAHAAHAHAHA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice