The New Mouse Stam and the EVIL KISSLOCK

monamour - Sorry, I don't have any helpful tips but I had just had to tell you how hillarious your posts were! Even though I know you're highly irritated, you cracked me up!! Good luck in breaking the evil spell on your kisslock. Your new stam is gorgeous!

you know, i saw a stam in a boutique a couple of weeks ago that i said the same thing about...i was with a friend & was cracking up at the idea of a purse you couldn't open. she figured out that there was some trick about lifting up and then over to get it open.

i'd actually suggest calling a MJ boutique, telling them the issue, and asking them what the trick is. there must be one....i mean, i'm all for money-saving techniques, but not actually being able to get to your wallet seems a bit extreme!:roflmfao:

ok... you hold the evil purse in your hand and then close your eyes turning in a circle three times saying I open this bag with skill and ease.... then you suck the evil energy out with one hand and throw it out the window...:yes:

there really is a way to do this...How about you call my SA at Nordstrom Rose 801 322-4200 and have her walk you thru it purse in hand. I only have the old pop open kind that I sent in 4 times to Marc to have tightened and then gave up. I keep mine in my purse bin and never use because of the pop problem. For the new ones there really is this twisty thing you do..it's a two step process...that I think if you have someone on the phone it is easier to explain...no more knives...though...evil begets evil..at least that's what "Bruce" says...maggie

Haha!

Thanks for the #, I'll call her tomorrow!

But really, I've tried EVERY method. One hand, twisty method, both hands, knife, this is just cruel! It should come with instructions. I think my Evil Mouse is a factory defect.

I used to have a simple life before this :roflmfao: