The New MC Jane

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I was in the mall today (which is something I try to avoid on a saturday) and happened to wander into LV and the SA showed me the new multicolore Jane. It was gorgeous and the PM was much bigger than the Marilyn (which is still tdf!!!). Just wondering if anyone else has heard of or seen this bag. I didnt have time (ie: kids) to see the larger size but it looked really modern and cool in the smaller size and I am thinking it might be a great bag. Thoughts?!!?!? :balloon:

are you talking about the judy? i've only seen pics of it. its a neat concept (like the motard before/after dark) but the vachetta top scares me lol.

Credits: http://bagaholicboy.blogspot.com/search/label/Louis Vuitton from our dear tpf'er bagaholicboy.

MC Judy GM. I really like it; modern and :woot:-looking.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• louis_vuitton_monogram-multicolore-judy-gm-black.jpg
    louis_vuitton_monogram-multicolore-judy-gm-black.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,029
  • louis_vuitton_monogram-multicolore-judy-gm-white.jpg
    louis_vuitton_monogram-multicolore-judy-gm-white.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 962
LV seems to be repeating the use of the pleats to death -- tivoli, palermo, trevi, boeti....i'm getting quite tired of the pleats, anyone else feels the same?

yeah i love the judy as well.. as i heard from my SA that it will be launch on 1st April.. and i also heard about the new mc jane, but don't know what it looks like...